Friday, February 5, 2010

130 days...

...since I placed my order with Black Tree Design and half the order has yet to arrive. Suffice to say I shall not be placing any more orders with BTD!

My original idea was for die Schwartzekreutz Brüderschafft to start with a big six player game meant to introduce all the potential players to the campaign. This game would take place on the same day as the Battle of Tannenberg. I scrapped this idea as the BTD figures have not turned up and I've grown frustrated waiting for them.

DSB is designed to be played at the drop of a hat anyway, so I modifed the concept slightly and off we went. The first game went well and we will almost certainly play a second game next week (11Feb) as our entire game schedule has had to shuffle to make way for real life considerations.

edited (9Feb) to add;

I've finally had a response from BTD;

Thank you for your emails, sorry for the delay in replying.

My sincere apologies for the delay with your backorder. I have asked Mail Order to sort it out for you right away. Unfortunately we have been plagued with inventory problems.

I would like to offer a couple of free packages of infantry figures for all the troubles. Please let me know what you would like (please include a few alternatives) and I will make sure they are added.

Thats about as good as its going to get I think, and I have to admit that free figures mollifies me greatly (I chose more from the early Hundred Years War range). Now we just have to wait and see if they turn up!

1 comment: